Sunday, March 9, 2008

Slurpee


-A design I submitted some time ago for the Slurpee Cup Design 2008 contest, which turned out to be a HUGE disappointment because, according to Gmail, the email receiving the submissions' inbox was full. That ought to stop me patronizing the unhealthy, sugar-overloaded ice-blended drink for awhile.


As for the short absence, I was enjoying a holiday at the beautiful island of Langkawi. Managed to squeeze in some drawing time. Hopefully I'll find the time to upload a few of them.

Also, I got myself an interview on ThinkTank, an online magazine provoking thought for the youth of today, run by a few peeps from my Youth Church. I've been helping out in the design department for almost a year now, and maybe they thought it only necessary to reward me with an interview[click]. *wink* Hopefully, this will be the first of many.


P/S- My schedule is starting to look busy again! So the updates here may decrease. But only just a little!

No comments: