Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Need You! Yes! You!

Yes, I know. My average post would start off with a kick-ass picture(Oh, the humility!), but sadly, this isn't your average post. (partly because I have no time to draw and even upload images as I'm pretty 'busy' with Christmas and New Year celebrations)

But there is hope! I bring you good news of great joy! ('tis the season to be jolly, eh?) And I need your help for it! You see, I've been shortlisted for The Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search.

What is The Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search?
Established in conjunction with Youth ’08 - Malaysia’s Youth Lifestyle Showcase, The Malaysian Dotcom Youth Search is the hunt for websites, portals and even blogs with the ability to generate income and influence communities with an innovative factor. From a community of submitted websites, we evaluate and select the hottest entries to give recognition to technologically savvy youths under 30 working hard behind these sites.


Apparently the prize and a fair share of cash, and how you can help contribute to this oh-so-important cause is by clicking that little colorful button on the top right corner of the screen. Click it every time you come online, and you will have played a crucial role in making me a happier, richer man. (of course, I'll definitely do something for you in return!)


And if you have the time, hop over the my business' blog, bloomunkee inc. and vote for them too! (There'll be another colorful bar on the top right too. Click that and you'll be good)

And since you've been the loveliest crowd (I hope), here's a quick drawing for you.


-A simple drawing for a friend.


You do not know how much this means to me. Your votes are DEFINITELY priceless. All I can say for now is a huge "thank you".

And a HUGE-R "VOTE FOR ME!"

No comments: