Friday, December 21, 2007

Season's Greetings


"Christmas, children, is not a date. It is a state of mind." -Mary Ellen Chase

-As Washington Irving puts it, 'the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart' is fast approaching, and I've caught the contagious Christmas spirit, and as a result, my jolly ol' pen and I have just completed an update just for you! Merry Christmas!


Sadly, I didn't manage to squeeze in an update before camp. The amount of work piling on me was simply intense. (but as a result, I helped design the camp backdrop and also got my design printed on the camp shirt! Updates on that definitely coming soon) On the other hand, camp was absolutely awesome. Seeing lives touched and getting touched myself was definitely something memorable. And now that it's all over, I'm back to the 'normal' life, (or so I like to think) and you can bet on seeing more updates on this blog!

No comments: